This is not a real post...yet.

Don't you just hate it when somebody likes you, but the person never makes a move??


and it's worse when you like the person too, and you have given the person all the 'green lights' possible.

ugh!

let me just ask him out already.

teeny weeny problem: i'm african, nigerian, yoruba to be precise.

i was not brought up that way.

i really hope this my cover doesnt get blown, cos imma be posting my deepset, darkest fantasies mehn, things i will never ever ever ever i mean never ever say out loud.

it will not be funny if this cover gets blown!

and really, 3 followers already?? i love you guys!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Toluwa said...

i feel you. My blog gt busted..bt i love it too much to change my URL...

Welcome to blogsville....

Post a Comment